In today’s world of business, there are two types of people: ones who don’t have a website because of the lack of resources and the ones who have a website but do not improve it when they know the desired improvements. Relate to any of it? If yes, WordPress is all in one solution for all your website problems.
Though, you might find tons of reasons for why WordPress is good for your business all over the internet, here are the top 5 of them :
- WordPress costs you negligible amount of money : WordPress came into the market as a boon for all the small businesses out there. The sole reason for that is because it is free to be installed in a website and used with one’s own ease. Except if you want to buy some of the features or services, such as domain name or web hosting services, you will have to pay. You might also find hundreds of professionally designed themes for free for your website.
- You won’t need to hire a developer : For any businessman with least knowledge in technology, it was necessary to hire a coder in order to set up the website. WordPress has given the businessmen an upper hand with the same. With WordPress, it is super easy to manage and set up the website as long as you have a stable internet connection and a web browser.
- Open source development platform : Need to add some functionality in your website? Do not go looking for somebody to do that if you are working with WordPress. This is one of the top advantages for why most of the small businesses prefer using WordPress over any web technology platform. There is a whole list of codes in WordPress Codex which can be downloaded and used instantly as per requirement.
- Name the feature and you might find a WordPress plugin : Paying just a petty amount as a fee, you can use any WordPress plugin for the feature that you require. The best part about them is that some of them are also available for free over the web. They are easy to install and use plus they add functionality to your website as well.
- SEO friendly : If you are somebody who owns a website or somebody who has a little knowledge about websites, you would know that a website without search engine optimization is like a website that never existed. You might see the website owners running all around to make sure that their website appears in the top results. WordPress has solved this particular issue as any website on WordPress is by default SEO optimised.
Since building a website came up with great costs, time and efforts, small businesses always stepped down. WordPress is an easy resolution to all such problems for small businesses as well as established businesses. A number of features- free or at negligible rates, plugins, themes, and a user-friendly interface has made WordPress as popular as it is and as useful as it is.